• Connect with influential investors and tech start-ups to foster investment matching and business collaboration opportunities
• Be inspired by thought leadership and achieve early stage digital tech investment deal flows
• Learn expert intelligence from global, Digital Silk Road, Mainland China and Greater Bay Area markets on leading tech trends of Fintech, AI/Big Data, Blockchain and Smart City/Living
• Visit high-potential start-ups and growing companies of the Cyberport community
Who should attend?
• Seed to early stage investors
• Institutional venture capitalists
• Angels and super angels
• High net worth individuals
• Corporate venture capital arm
• Investment consultants / strategists / advisors
• Digital tech start-ups, entrepreneurs and project owners
Cyberport is an innovative digital community with over 1,000 technology companies. It is managed by Hong Kong Cyberport Management Company Limited, which is wholly owned by the Hong Kong SAR Government. With the vision to become a main force in developing the digital tech industry as a key economic driver of Hong Kong, Cyberport is committed to nurturing youth, start-ups and entrepreneurs to grow in the digital industry by connecting them to strategic partners and investors, driving collaboration with local and international business partners to create new opportunities, and accelerating digital adoption amongst corporates and SMEs.
Cyberport focuses on building five key clusters of digital tech, namely e-sports/digital entertainment, FinTech, AI/big data, smart city/smart living, and blockchain solutions, to foster the development of Hong Kong into a “Smart City”. With a committed team of professionals providing all rounded value added services to support our digital community and an array of state-of-the-art tech facilities, Cyberport is the flagship for Hong Kong’s digital tech industry.
Cyberport Macro Fund (CMF)
The CMF, with an initial size of HK$200 million, is set in place to provide seed to Series A stage funding to Cyberport digital entrepreneurs to assist them to accelerate; and promote the development of the venture capital ecosystem for digital entrepreneurs in Hong Kong. The CMF is an investment fund which targets to co-invest with other private and public investors in the Cyberport digital entrepreneurs.
Cyberport Investors Network (CIN)
CIN is a structured platform that engages worldwide investors of leading venture capitalists, angel investors and private equity funds, to enhance the fundraising and deal-making capabilities of Cyberport start-ups. CIN comprises over 100 investors of different categories including angel, Pre-A and Post-A rounds, who are interested in new economy opportunities. Their diverse practices and investment aptitudes complement the needs of Cyberport start-up community. In addition to accelerating start-up investment, CIN members also share their investment expertise, help to attract strategic investors and facilitate more collaboration opportunities.