• Bring influential investors and tech start-ups under one roof to foster more investment matching or business collaboration opportunities
• Offer a unique match-making platform focusing on early-stage digital tech investments
• Learn diverse expert intelligence from global and Mainland markets to hottest areas of Silicon Valley, Digital Silk Road and Greater Bay Area
• Showcase high-potential start-ups of the Cyberport community to investors
• Introduce the new CIN as an enhanced platform that increases investor accessibility and deal-making capabilities of Cyberport start-ups
Who should attend?
• Seed to early stage investors
• Institutional venture capitalists
• Angels and super angels
• High net worth individuals
• Corporate venture capital arm
• Investment consultants / strategists / advisors
• Digital tech start-ups, entrepreneurs and project owners
Cyberport is an innovative digital community with over 900 digital tech companies. It is managed by Hong Kong Cyberport Management Company Limited, which is wholly owned by the Hong Kong SAR Government. With the vision to become a main force in developing the digital tech industry as a key economic driver of Hong Kong, Cyberport is committed to nurturing youth, start-ups and entrepreneurs to grow in the digital industry by connecting them to strategic partners and investors, driving collaboration with local and international business partners to create new opportunities, and accelerating digital adoption amongst SME and corporates.
Cyberport focuses on building key clusters of digital technology, namely FinTech, eCommerce, IoT/Wearables and Big Data/AI to foster the development of Hong Kong into a “Smart City”. With a committed team of professionals providing all rounded value added services to support our digital community and an array of state-of-the-art tech facilities, Cyberport is the flagship for Hong Kong’s digital tech industry.
Cyberport is one of Hong Kong’s largest incubators providing a one-stop platform for nurturing tech start-ups and springboarding them to success. Apart from Cyberport Creative Micro Fund, Cyberport Incubation Prgramme and Cyberport Accelerator Support Programme, Cyberport is also dedicated in connecting angel investors and VCs with Cyberport high-calibre tech start-ups. Cyberport start-ups have raised over HK$1.5 billion of investment since 2011 by over 130 deals and the momentum is growing. Over HK$90 million was raised in last year alone – a testament of investors’ confidence and recognition in Cyberport start-ups. Recent success deals include GOGOVAN/58 Suyun merger and also remarkable funding rounds by Klook, TNG and more.
Cyberport Macro Fund (CMF)
Launched in 2016, the Cyberport Macro Fund (CMF), an initial HK$200 million matching fund, co-invests in scalable Cyberport start-ups with institutional investors to shore up the venture capital ecosystem in seed to series A funding. The first investee is Lynk and more will be announced.
Cyberport Investors Network (CIN)
Cyberport Investors Network (CIN) is a structural platform that engages worldwide investors to empower the fundraising and deal-making capabilities of Cyberport start-ups. It aims to increase investor accessibility to Cyberport community projects, facilitate investment matching and broaden deal source, as well as attract elite overseas start-ups and digital tech companies to land in Hong Kong at Cyberport. CIN comprises primarily of angels to Series A investors. Members of CIN have exclusive access to a series of activities including tailor-made pitching, project showcase, workshops, investor events and overseas missions.