- Connect with influential investors and tech start-ups to foster investment matching and business collaboration opportunities
- Be inspired by thought leadership and achieve early stage digital tech investment deal flows
- Learn expert intelligence on the latest investment trends of corporate venture and strategic investing, disruptive funding platforms and more from the global, Belt & Road, US and Mainland China markets
- Visit high-potential start-ups and growing companies of the Cyberport community
Who Should Attend?
- Venture capitalists
- Corporate ventures / enterprise investors
- Family offices
- Angels / super angels
- Incubators / accelerators
- High net worth individuals
- Digital tech start-ups
- Project owners
- Professional services & intermediaries (Legal, Accounting, Banking & financial management, Business consulting)
Cyberport is an innovative digital community with over 1,500 start-ups and technology companies. It is managed by Hong Kong Cyberport Management Company Limited, which is wholly owned by the Hong Kong SAR Government. With a vision to be the hub for digital technology thereby creating a new economic driver for Hong Kong, Cyberport is committed to nurturing a vibrant tech ecosystem by cultivating talent, promoting entrepreneurship among youth, supporting start-ups on their growth journey, fostering industry development by promoting strategic collaboration with local and international partners, and integrating new and traditional economies by accelerating digital transformation in the public and private sectors.
Cyberport Macro Fund (CMF)
The CMF, with an initial size of HK$200 million, is set in place to provide seed to Series A stage funding to Cyberport digital entrepreneurs to assist them to accelerate; and promote the development of the venture capital ecosystem for digital entrepreneurs in Hong Kong. The CMF is an investment fund which targets to co-invest with other private and public investors in the Cyberport digital entrepreneurs.
Cyberport Investors Network (CIN)
CIN is a structured platform that engages worldwide investors of leading venture capitalists, angel investors and private equity funds, to enhance the fundraising and deal-making capabilities of Cyberport start-ups. As of November 2018, CIN comprises 80 funds, including private equity and venture capital funds, corporate investors, angel investors, family offices, association funds, accelerators, and personal investors. Their diverse practices and investment aptitudes complement the needs of Cyberport start-up community. In addition to accelerating start-up investment, CIN members also share their investment expertise, help to attract strategic investors and facilitate more collaboration opportunities.
Cyberport Enterprise Network (CEN)
CEN provides a platform to reach out to leaders from pillar industries to facilitate digital transformation through various channels including business matching, product showcase, brainstorm and testing, hackathons & competitions, etc.