- Only confirmed registered participants shall be admitted to the Forum. Confirmed participants have to present valid confirmation email for admission. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission of any person who fail to comply with the above arrangement.
- All admission badges are non-transferrable. Valid admission badge must be conspicuously presented when entering the venue, and each participant much wear the admission badge such that it is shown clearly at all times.
- Participants must dress in proper attire. Participants in improper attire shall not be admitted to the venue.
- Any person may be refused entry if their clothing or accessories carries the following messages (including text and graphics):
- political, racist, obscene or offensive messages.
- flags, designs or messages that may be used for protest or demonstration.
Interpretation of these House Rules and any terms or expressions herein is the sole prerogative of the Organiser. The Organiser and the security staff reserve the right of final decision on the House Rules and relevant issues.